We want our customers to enjoy the exciting games at CashBet Sportsbook. CashBet.ag have procedures and ensures responsible gambling is in place at all the times.
It doesn’t matter if you’re winning or losing; excessive gambling is a slippery slope.
Recognizing the following danger signs may help you remain a winner.
- You gamble your rent and food money.
- You think about gambling all day long.
- You lie to others about your gambling.
- You borrow money to gamble.
- You gamble beyond your means.
- You gamble to pay gambling debts.
- You gamble away your problems.
- You can’t bring yourself you take breaks from gambling.
- You neglect your job and your family in order to gamble.
Gambling addiction is pretty much like any other addiction; or put another way, gambling can be just like a drug. Here are a few don’t’s one should always keep in mind to avoid becoming a gambling junkie.
- Gamble with money you don’t have or will need in the near future.
- Gamble with other people’s money.
- Expect to always win.
And a few do’s as well.
- Study the house edge for every game.
- Set time and money limits for your gambling.
- Take time away from gambling; days, weeks, even months.
If you think you have a problem, seek help from organizations such as Gamblers Anonymous or the National Council on Problem Gambling.